In this guide, you will learn how to wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy S9. Samsung Galaxy S9 is one of the best smartphones out there and it comes with really good specs. However, just like other smartphones, there is a possibility that you might encounter some issues which can only be fixed by wiping the cache partition. Here, we will tell you how to do it.
Table of Contents
Why you should wipe Cache Partition on Samsung Galaxy S9 – Benefits
This method is commonly used and suggested by the officials if you are facing performance issues on your smartphone. It happens when you install a lot of apps on your smartphone. Here are some of the benefits of wiping Cache Partition.
- Improvement in Performance
- Apps open quicker
- Fix minor issues
- Refresh the Samsung Galaxy S9’s memory
- Avoid glitches in the firmware.
How to Wipe Cache Partition on Samsung Galaxy S9
Now you know the benefits, let’s get to the process.
- Turn of Samsung Galaxy S9
- Press and hold Volume up and Bixby buttons, then press and hold the Power button.
- When the Samsung logo appears on the display, release the buttons.
- A screen with Installing system update message will appear on the screen for around 30 to 50 seconds and then Recovery option will become available.
- Now press the volume down button to navigate and move it to “Wipe cache partition”
- Press the Power button to select, Press volume down button to move to “Yes” and then press the Power button to confirm
- The process will start and when it ends, Reboot System Now is highlighted. Now press the Power button to restart.
This time the smartphone will take a little longer booting time and it will remove all the caches then it will rebuild and recreate those caches. After a few minutes, the booting process will complete and now you can start using the smartphone.
If you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you want to learn how to clear cache on Samsung Galaxy S9, then visit our website.