In this guide, you will learn how to set mobile data usage on Samsung Galaxy S8. Samsung Galaxy S8 is a flagship smartphone that comes with top of the line processor and tall display which is ideal for online browsing and consuming media. However, if you are on a limited data package and you don’t want to exceed it then you can set Mobile Data usage limit on the device and in this way you will get the warning if you cross the set limit. We will show you how to do it. Let’s get started.
How to Set Mobile Data Usage on Samsung Galaxy S8
The whole process of setting the Mobile Data usage limit on Samsung Galaxy S8 is very simple and you can do it within minutes. Here’s how you can do it.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the gear-shaped icon on the top right corner to access the settings. Alternatively, go to the menu and tap the gear-shaped icon to access the settings.
- In the settings, Find the Connections section and tap it. Alternatively, you can use the search feature to find the Connections section.
- In the Connections, Tap Data Usage and then Mobile Data Usage.
- Now in the Mobile Data Usage, tap the gear-shaped icon on the top right corner.
- Toggle the Data Limit on and then tap the Data Limit
- Here enter the Data usage limit and Tap Set button to set it.
- Now tap the Data Warning section and set the data usage level at which you want to receive the warning and set it.
- Now tap the Start Billing Cycle On and set it.
Now you have successfully set the mobile data usage limit on your Samsung Galaxy S8. If you want to disable it in the future then follow the same steps and this time disable the Data Limit by toggling it. In this way, you can easily enable and disable the mobile data usage on your Samsung Galaxy S8. Moreover, if you are on a limited data package then you can also go for the lite versions of the social media apps such as Facebook lite and other companies also offers the lite versions of their apps that don’t consume a lot of data but still offer decent functionality. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you want to learn how to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy S8, then visit our website.