In this guide, we will show you how to uninstall apps on Samsung Galaxy S9. Galaxy S9 is a flagship smartphone by Samsung and it comes with top of the line specs, better battery life and a lot of storage space which allow you to install tons of apps. However, if you have installed too many apps on your smartphone will run out of its storage and installing a lot of apps will also consume a lot of battery so you can uninstall the unnecessary apps which will free the storage for other apps which you want to use and also it will save battery life.
Whether it is your first experience with your Samsung smartphone or it is your first smartphone, things can get confusing but don’t worry, we have you covered. Here we will explain the step by step procedure the uninstall the apps.
How to Uninstall Apps on Samsung Galaxy S9
Before we get to the procedure let us quickly tell you about a thing which will help you in the procedure. Galaxy S9 comes with two types of apps, third-party apps which you can uninstall like Google or Facebook, etc, and System apps like Samsung apps which you can’t delete and only way to get rid of them are by disabling them. Here we will tell you how to uninstall the third-party apps.
- Go to the home screen
- Press and hold the icon of the app you want to delete
- Options will appear on the screen, select the Uninstall option and confirm it.
- If the uninstall option doesn’t appear on the screen then it means that it is a system app which you can’t delete but you can disable them. Go to Settings > Apps > Select the app you want to disable > select Disable > confirm to disable it.
In this way, you can uninstall and disable any app you want. Moreover, you can also uninstall apps from the Google Play Store.
- Open the Googe Play Store
- Tap the three parallel lines icon on the top left corner.
- Select My Apps and Games and go to installed apps.
- Now select the app you want to uninstall, tap Uninstall and confirm.
- The app will be uninstalled.
These are the two ways to uninstall apps on Samsung Galaxy S9. You can pick the one which suits you as both methods are very easy. If you have any questions, let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you want to learn how to disable bloatware on the Galaxy S9, then visit our website.