In this guide, we will show you how to uninstall apps on Samsung Galaxy S8. Samsung Galaxy S8 is a flagship smartphone that comes with top of the line features, powerful processor, tall display and tons of storage. Having so much storage allows you to install the tons of apps but if you install too many apps then it can affect the S8’s performance to some extent. The Galaxy S8 also comes with tons of bloatware which you might also want to get rid of and we will show you how to do it. Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
How to Uninstall Apps on Samsung Galaxy S8
This is a beginner’s guide and in this guide, we will explain the step by step process of uninstalling the apps. You can easily follow this to uninstall the apps on your Galaxy S8.
- Find the app you want to uninstall.
- Now press and hold the app icon and you will see the uninstall window on your screen.
- Tap the uninstall option on the window.
- Now tap OK to confirm and the system will uninstall the app.
How to Uninstall Apps on Samsung Galaxy S8 via Google Play Store
You can also easily uninstall the Apps from your Galaxy S8 via Google Play Store. You can do it by following these steps.
- Find the Google Play Store App and open it.
- In the Google Play Store, swipe right on the screen, a menu will appear on the screen, tap the My Apps & Games. Alternatively, tap the three parallel icons on the top left corner to access the side menu and tap the My Apps & Games.
- In this section, go to the installed apps section.
- Here you will see all apps installed on your Galaxy S8.
- Tap the app, you want to uninstall
- Here you will see the Uninstall option, right below the title of the app.
- Tap it and you will see the pop up on the display.
- Now, Tap OK to confirm the action and the app will be uninstalled.
In this way, you can easily uninstall the app on Samsung Galaxy S8. If you are uninstalling the app due to its crashing issue then we would recommend you to check for update as in most cases, the developers released the update the common issue. You can also contact the developer of the app to ask them to fix the issue.
That’s how you can easily uninstall apps on Samsung Galaxy S8. When you install and uninstall too many apps on your smartphone, they leave the cache and user data which can cause an issue with your smartphone. So, if you are facing some performance issues in your Galaxy S8 then we would recommend you reset it as it will remove the temporary cache and other data and it will improve the performance of your S8. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you want to learn How to change default apps on the Galaxy S8, then visit our website.