OnePlus is known for making flagship killer smartphones and OnePlus 6 is no exception. It comes with large 6.28 inch 1080 HD display which look stunning and it has great colors. Having a big screen make the wallpapers look good on the OnePlus 6. In this guide, we will tell you how to change the OnePlus 6 lock screen & wallpaper.
How to Change the OnePlus 6 Lock Screen & Wallpaper
When it comes to changing the wallpaper, you can do it in multiple ways but the easiest method is to do it from the home screen. Follow these steps to change the OnePlus 6 lock screen & wallpaper.
- Go to your homescreen, press and hold any blank area on the display.
- The screen will be zoom out and customization menu will appear on the screen.
- Select the Wallpaper option and here you can either go with default wallpapers or you can browse the Gallery to pick one of your own choices.
- Once you select the photo, crop it if you want and then tap Apply Wallpaper to apply it.
- Here you can also choose separate wallpaper for both home screen or lock screen. You can also go with both option which will apply the same wallpaper on both home screen and Lock screen.
OnePlus also bundled some really cool wallpapers with its smartphones and in OnePlus 6 you also get some really cool wallpapers. If you are looking for cool wallpapers then you can also go for dedicated wallpaper apps like Zedge, Backdrops, etc. which offer some really cool wallpapers for free.
When it comes to Lock Screen customization, you can only change the wallpaper. You also get the microphone and camera shortcut icons on the Lockscreen but you can’t change them. It would be really useful if users get the choice to pick the shortcuts of their favorite apps like the message, facebook, etc. However, if you want to change the look of your lock screen then you can go for 3rd party launcher app which will add more functionality to your OnePlus 6. In our opinion, OnePlus OxygenOS is really good and you don’t have to install any third party launcher. Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below. Also, visit our website for more useful guides.